With over 80 years of combined experience and industry affiliations, Scent Lab is the leaders of perfume oil suppliers, scented oils and fragrance body oils across South Africa, Africa and Globally.
With an in-house scent designer (Perfumer) and GCMS analyst, Scent Lab is able to match many FMCG fragrances to customer specifications. With an in-house scent designer customers are able to make their own perfume and client consultations are held to fully understand the clients need. Designer perfume oils make great gifts and are extremely popular in market.
Scent Lab Services include:
- Global Sourcing of Fine fragrance oils (South Africa & globally) from leading perfume oil manufacturers.
- Locally (South Africa, Africa & Globally) manufactured FMCG fragrances at our world class facility in South Africa.
- Fragrance matching services and fragrance oil manufacture for perfume, personal and home care application.
- a Minimum order quantity of 10KG.
- Wholesale Fragrance Oils / Wholesale Perfume Oils
- Partnership with a leading packaging supplier to suit all product packaging needs.
- Partners with a leading ethanol supplier
- Bulk fragrance oils
Scent Lab sources perfume oils (South Africa and globally) from the biggest names in the industry. Sent Lab truly understands the industry in which they operate by trading in and manufacturing of Aroma Chemical Compounds / Perfume Oils and Fragrance Oils for the use in fine fragrances.
Body Care: Scent Lab design and develop soap scents to support daily hygiene rituals including body oil for men, shower soap/gel, scented body lotion, roll-on perfume oil and high perfume body sprays. Popular perfume oils for body care include: Lavender perfume oil & Jasmine perfume oil with Almond Scent being the top pick in soap scents for homemade soap.
We asked 50 Moms what their favourite hand soap scents are that are great for the whole family to use:
- Rosemary, Lavender & Lemon
- Myrtle, Lemongrass & Citrus
- Basil, Lemongrass & Spearmint
- Bergamot, Lavender & Lemon
- Lemon & Peppermint
- Grapefruit & Geranium
- Lime & Basil
Self Care: The Best scents to improve sleep, reduce stress and more! Scents can have a huge effect on our mood and the area of our brain that processes emotions is tied to the part of our brain that processes smells. Adding a calming scent to your daily regimen can aid in preventing many illnesses, especially those that are linked to stress.
Fine Fragrance: Scent Lab supplies Fine fragrance oils for perfume making, which copies some of the big brand names that are well known and loved in Uganda. Scent Lab oils are manufactured through reverse engineering and many of which are procured from the very same suppliers who manufacture the original scents sold to these big brands. Customers in Uganda favourite the following scents: Vanilla perfume oil and Rose perfume oil. Fragrance choices are deeply personal.
Home Care: Scent Lab designs and manufactures scents that add beautiful scents to home care. Daily chores can be boring and mundane, through high impact fragrances that encourage cleaner and fresher experiences; we help make brands more effective and enjoyable.
Smell is one of the most powerful senses. You can catch a scent of something in the air and immediately have an emotional response to it. Perfume can have an effect on your mood, emotions and energy levels.
What makes for unique DIY gifts?
· Pantry Soaps: Honey, Ginger and Cinnamon makes any home smell great!
· Tea for your tub: Fill heat-sealable tea bags with calming scents, including lavender, peppermint, and chamomile.
Scent Lab design & manufacture perfume oil for application in every product used in daily personal care from hair care (Shampoos, Relaxers, Hair Food, Conditioners) to face care, foot care & more.
Wondering how to start your own perfume business in Uganda? Simply Contact Scent Lab online.